UK Student Life Forum Index UK Student Life
Study, work, travel and life in the UK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

London Art Club

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpitt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: London Art Club Reply with quote

Hi there. I've set up an arts club in London, for people interested in going to arty events. It's for people who have an interest in going to the theatre, the cinema or galleries, as well as any other events that catch the eye. To see the events which are coming up, see our website:
http://www.londonartclub.com

There is so much going on in London it can be difficult to keep track. At the same time, it can be tough to find people to go with, either because friends aren't interested, your friends have decided to settle down or you've just arrived in London.

The club is totally free. Just drop me a line or visit the website if you want to subscribe to the free mailing list. We send out one e-mail a week with no spamming. Also, drop me a line if you want to organise events. Anything from dance, past photography to chamber concerts. I'm really struggling to organise enough events to keep all the members happy.

Thanks,

James
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Student Life Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: