UK Student Life Forum Index UK Student Life
Study, work, travel and life in the UK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tutors Required - UK Private Tuition Directory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Student Life Forum Index -> Tuition Offered
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dusty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Tutors Required - UK Private Tuition Directory Reply with quote

My name is Jayne and I would like to introduce myself.
I am a private tutor and have been now for the last ten years.Along with my partner we run a tutoring service for As/A Level Biology and Chemistry in the Midlands.I have also lectured part time in local F.E. colleges.

We also run http://www.HomeTutorsDirectory.co.uk which is directory of private tutors in the UK.This was concieved due to our experiences of private tuition primarily because we are always asked by parents if we know of other private tutors.It was also set up because when we started our business there was really nowhere specific to seek advice for independent tutors.

We have high rankings for many search terms concerned with private tuition on all the major search engines especially Google
We offer advertising for UK Tutors for all levels and subjects starting at 14 for three months and 20 for twelve months.This is cheaper than most forms of advertising and covers adminstrative costs.

At the moment we are recieving hundreds of visitors a day.We also have an enquiry form which a student or parent will complete if they are unable to find a tutor and we then inform them when a tutor for their given subject advertises or contact them with a relevant tutor whom they may have overlooked on the directory.

We do require more tutors to advertise because there is such a high demand for private tuition and it is increasing every month!Unfortunately we do not have enough advertisers to meet this demand of all the visitors.

If you are interested we would be happy to hear from you.If you do not carry out private tuition but know someone who does then please tell them about Home Tutors Directory.

All The Best

Jayne.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Student Life Forum Index -> Tuition Offered All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: