UK Student Life Forum Index UK Student Life
Study, work, travel and life in the UK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking For The Ones Who Love Online Chinese Learning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Student Life Forum Index -> Tuition Offered
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JHC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Looking For The Ones Who Love Online Chinese Learning Reply with quote

Hello, my dear friends:

Twenty percents of the world’s population are Chinese speakers. Enhancing knowledge of both traditional and simplified Chinese language will make you a confident, powerful global citizen!

My name is Julia, a well-qualified, native Chinese teacher with proficiency in English .It is my great pleasure to offer you professional online tuition. I teach both of traditional and simplified Chinese, sincerely hope you will enjoy language learning and find the beauty of Chinese culture through my online teaching. With 15 years experience, I am looking forward to telling you the best methods to learn Chinese language and culture more easier and faster. My online courses, delivered through Skype system, are designed to meet your individual needs and save your valuable time. You can take live lessons at home, office, or anywhere just by using a computer. If you are interested in Basic Chinese, Business Chinese, Confucian Classics, the Wisdom of Laotse, please do not hesitate to contact me. Just start with a trial lesson, if you like, then you join!

What do you need for attending the lessons?
1.A computer connected to the internet.
2.A microphone and an earphone.
3.A web camera, but it is optional. I can not see you if you don’t have one, but anyway you can still see me.
4.A Skype account.
5.Self-confidence in Chinese learning.

-Private lessons(one-to-one) could be conducted according to the student’s goal.
-Group lessons(maximun 4 students).
Professional Tuition Fee: from 25 pounds per hour

Whenever you need a helping hand for translating English into Chinese, please feel free to contact me, I will be on line to help you. I believe that “Language is the power to make the world peaceful”!
commomwealth_language@hotmail.com

Faithfully,
Julia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Student Life Forum Index -> Tuition Offered All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: