UK Student Life Forum Index UK Student Life
Study, work, travel and life in the UK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Online Chinese Mandarin 1-on-1( 10 pounds/per hour)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Student Life Forum Index -> Tuition Offered
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CHS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Online Chinese Mandarin 1-on-1( 10 pounds/per hour) Reply with quote

Hello,

My name is Victoria, a dedicated, experienced, well-qualified, native Chinese teacher from Taiwan, Republic of China. I had been teaching in senior high school for many years, currently have some students from the United Kingdom, they enjoy learning Chinese online and find it highly effective. Believe it or not, online learning really works great! You can enjoy taking live lessons via Skype or MSN messenger no matter you are either in your country or worldwide.

I teach both of traditional and simplified Chinese, you can choose one of them or both to learn. I am very excellent in Chinese language, culture, literature. and can speak very standard Chinese Mandarin. It will be my great pleasure to offer you online Chinese courses, you can set the date and time as you prefer. I will be on line to help you with Pinyin, correct your pronunciation, writing, reading, and get you rapid progress in Chinese learning . I use the best materials to teach the most effective lessons, and get you proficiency in speaking, listening, reading and writing within shortest time(30-50 hours lessons). I am the one who can help you to read and write both traditional and simplified Chinese characters and make you really different from others. You can also invite your friends or schoolmates to join the online lessons, my rate is 20 pounds per hour for individuals, but if you come with your friends, it will be 10 pounds per hour( 1-to-1 online lessons) in especial. Group lessons are also welcome.

The live lessons will be delivered through Skype. The internet is a great medium for language learning comparable to face-to-face, it is perfect for busy professionals on tight schedules, you just need to have a computer connected with internet, a Skype account, a web camera and a headset.

Hopefully you will be interested in my way of teaching, and we could be friends to share one another's culture. Looking forward to hearing from you and expecting to speak to you on Skype soonest.
Please contact me by email if interested.
victoria_uk_2007@hotmail.com

Thanks and Regards
Victoria
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Student Life Forum Index -> Tuition Offered All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: