UK Student Life Forum Index UK Student Life
Study, work, travel and life in the UK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quality Private Chinese Mandarin Tuition in London

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Student Life Forum Index -> Tuition Offered
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZW

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Quality Private Chinese Mandarin Tuition in London Reply with quote

I am qualified (BA of Chinese Language & Literature, Master of Journalism & Communication) and experienced Chinese Language teacher, native speaker, a former senior media worker, National PR Manager of a multinational media group and, a well-known university lecturer.

I would be delighted to give Chinese Mandarin lessons to determined learner who are eager to build up their current knowledge or to start from scratch, and who are committed to achieving a certain level in a very short time, from elementary to higher advanced level, in General Chinese and Business Chinese as well as Exam Preparation course - depending on your request. I am happy to meet you for free to discuss your requirements.

My teaching focus is on improving conversational / communication skills, helping you not only to master the Chinese Language in four skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing in a quickest way but also know well about the Chinese culture and custom, the Chinese history and the contemporary society, the cross-cultural business environment and the business strategy / solution. You will find the Chinese is not that difficult as you thought.

The lessons can be tutored personalized one-to-one / small group. Online tuition / support is also available. I charge 25 pound per hour for one-to one tuition; 16 pound per hour for online lessons.

Many thanks to all my former / present students for their great passion and effort on their Chinese study!

For more information about my profile / background or details about the lessons please send eamil to z.luo1@btinternet.com or call Ms Luo on 0780 5451 668.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Student Life Forum Index -> Tuition Offered All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: