UK Student Life Forum Index UK Student Life
Study, work, travel and life in the UK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Online Spanish Courses and Tutorials

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Student Life Forum Index -> Tuition Offered
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FM Euqueria Zamora

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Online Spanish Courses and Tutorials Reply with quote

Online Spanish Courses and Tutorials

http://www.academiacaribe.com/online

euqueria@academiacaribe.com

Study Spanish in a rich multimedia online learning environment with video, sound, animation and interactive tasks. Online Spanish courses give you the Spanish you need to live and work in Spanish-speaking communities. Classes are held via Skype, a free voice and video conferencing service that allows people anywhere in the world to meet and talk online.

Technical requirements
A webcam. (optional not required).
A headset comprising a microphone and speaker.
A connection to the internet. Broadband is the best option.

Commitment
I am committed to providing excellent Spanish trainings at all times. I value your time and money and I continually ensure your satisfaction and success more than anything else. My study programs are reasonably priced and the costs cannot be compared to the quality of the lessons.

Flexible learning
Choose your course and decide how many hours you would like to study. You can choose the time of your lessons, the number of lessons and the length of your course.

Trial lesson
You can try a lesson of 50 minutes before you begin your course. There is no obligation to continue.

Spanish courses
For learners who want to improve their speaking and listening skills. The General Spanish Course is designed to give you the confidence to communicate effectively in real-life situations.

Classes last for 50 mts in order to fully develop your listening, reading, writing and speaking skills.

www.academiacaribe.com/online
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Student Life Forum Index -> Tuition Offered All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: