UK Student Life Forum Index UK Student Life
Study, work, travel and life in the UK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Chinese Mandarin courses (Birmingham)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Student Life Forum Index -> Tuition Offered
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Free Chinese Mandarin courses (Birmingham) Reply with quote

Too good to be true?
If you are a serious student if you are a native English speaker and if you are an adult, please go on:

Reason:

When I first time came to UK, I found that it was very hard to adopt myself into a new situation. Fortunately, some British friends generously helped me to cope with difficulties in language and cultural difference. It is the time to make return for friendship.

About me and course

Qualification: For twelve years, I, native Chinese Mandarin speaker, composer, performer, theorist, and poet have enjoyed working as a qualified music lecturer at some top music schools in Beijing, in which I had lived for more than thirty years. I am excellent in Chinese language, culture, literature and arts. I obtained my master's degree from Nottingham University so would have no problem communicating with English people.
My job: Currently I am teaching music in this country and working with some Chinese communities.
My family: I am married and my wife is a professional pianist and music teacher too. We have no kids. We have been approved to live in this country permanently and made Birmingham home.
Teaching content: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing ; I will also tailor my tuition to your specific needs. If you are interested, Chinese songs will be added.
Venue: You can come to my home (city centre) to have a cup of Chinese tea or you'd like to buy me a soft drink if you prefer a public place in the city centre.

Please bear in mind, due to the limited time I could set aside for free lessons, I can only provide free 10-hour lessons per person. Absolutely free! No obligation! However, a small fee will apply if you want to have more lessons.

Please contact UKING at ukingshen@googlemail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Student Life Forum Index -> Tuition Offered All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: