UK Student Life Forum Index UK Student Life
Study, work, travel and life in the UK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Online tuition for learners of Mandarin Chinese

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Student Life Forum Index -> Tuition Offered
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Online tuition for learners of Mandarin Chinese Reply with quote

I have been an English teacher in a Chinese school for more than 15 years and I would like to help people to learn Chinese Mandarin through skype. I am already an online Mandarin tutor for students in the UK, Hong Kong and New Zealand. I use flash to help students to learn Pinyin - the Chinese phonetic system - and to learn the stroke orders for the Chinese characters. I will send the necessary learning materials - electronic books and the courseware I have made. The courseware includes the main points and my own recorded voice for the lesson for the students to practice after the lesson.

My tution fee is 10 pounds for an hour.

My E-mail address is: flowerrose-happy@hotmail.com

My skype user name is: sophia6216

I hope i will be able to help your Mandarin learning!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Student Life Forum Index -> Tuition Offered All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: