UK Student Life Forum Index UK Student Life
Study, work, travel and life in the UK

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Private Tutor in Physics and Maths

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Student Life Forum Index -> Tuition Offered
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Henrybham

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Private Tutor in Physics and Maths Reply with quote

Hi,

I hold a PhD in Physics and have been working at universities for more than 20 years. I am current working at the University in Birmingham. I have taught extensively in Physics and Mathematics and am an experienced researcher in Artificial Intelligence. I have published more than 60 papers, undertaken many research projects, and won several research and teaching awards. Recently, I have been repeatedly invited as program committee members for international conferences and as reviewers for international journals and conferences. My tutoring will not only teach you the basic knowledge on the subject concerned but also provide you the most up to date development in the subject.

I can offer private or personal tuition in Physics and Maths at all levels (GCSE, A-LEVEL, and up to degree level). I'll mainly give my tuition at home. But I can also travel some distance away from my home if you are willing to pay my travelling fee. I can also provide tuition by email for the students who are not in Birmingham. Just email your questions to me and I'll send you the detailed solutins and answers. I can also check your answers or revise academic papers for you.

Please contact me at henrybham@gmail.com should you need any help or have any questions about my tuition. Many thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Student Life Forum Index -> Tuition Offered All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: